To create a just, inclusive, and supportive environment in Southwest Michigan for people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions.
A region that celebrates diversity and embraces equality.
- youth who know or are questioning their sexual orientation deserve a safe and nurturing environment.
- in the dignity and equality of all people.
- non-partisan political action is part of who we are as an organization.
- the community we serve includes the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and straight populations of southwest Michigan.
Board of Directors
President: Jessica Hermann-Wilmarth
- Vice President: Cheryl Gilliam
- Secretary: Sara Jacobs
- Treasurer: Christopher Terkos
- Margaret DeRitter
- Tammy Collins
- Megan Anderson
- Chris Aguinaga
- Carol Anderson
- Nicole Ogrin