Join us at the 2017 Winter Gala!
Please join us for the KGLRC’s annual Winter Gala Awards Ceremony and Fundraiser!
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
7 to 11 p.m.
It’s a fun night of food, drinks, and dancing where we celebrate accomplishments from the past year, recognize some our many exceptional community members, and look toward the future. Tickets to this exciting event make great gifts for family and friends!
Our successful silent auction will be happening again with lots of goodies from local businesses up for grabs.
If you are unable to join us this year, please consider making a donation to support our work.
We look forward to seeing you there! Order tickets online today!
- Host (includes two entry tickets, two drink tickets, and listing in the program) – $250
- Early (purchased by Dec 1) – $55
- Regular (purchased between Dec 2 and Jan 2) – $65
- Late (after Jan 2) – $75
- Student (with ID, available through Jan 6) – $35
- Donation – $ any amount gratefully accepted!
A note on dress: While many members of the community love to dress to their best for this event—and we love to see you all look so fabulous!—we also believe that if you’re dressed as yourself, then you’re dressed to your best, and we hope you come no matter what!